According to foreign media sources, Japan’s Yokohama tire company plans to invest $ 640 million to expand its factory in the Philippines, to enable the factory to the daily tire production capacity in 2017 reached 50 000.
Yokohama Tire Philippines plant is located in Clark free port, the plant’s current capacity of 21,000 a day tire. Localization of the plant required for the production of tires raw materials procurement rate of 6%, 2017, Yokohama Tire intends to apply this proportion increased to 50%.
Philippine factory tires 96% for export, the remaining 4 percent local sales in the Philippines. The plant produces tires are mainly exported to North America, Europe and Southeast Asia markets.
Source: K-car network
Translated by Google Translator from http://news.cria.org.cn/5/9823.html
Incoming search terms:
- current price of rubber in the philippines
- philipine tire exporter
- tyre factories in philippines
- yokohama philippines price
- yokohama plant -bahadurgarh
- yokohama plant Clark Philippines
You can find more and more rubber news at:
Rubber Markets News, Rubber Prices Reports, Rubber Market Analytics & Outlook Reports